- How do you increase efficiency, improve quality, and devise the newest solutions and innovations to better address your customers’ needs, all while trying to reduce costs?
- How do you network with partners and showcase your products to existing and potential clients?
- How do you stay on top of advancements in technologies, processes and procedures?
- How do you access the resources needed to navigate the minefield of regulations that can stifle your business?
- Virtual Campus
- Customized Training & Advisement
- Co-sponsored Seminars & Events
- Secondary & post-secondary programs
Sustainability & EHS
- Employ, wherever and whenever possible, materials derived from renewable resources, or with low environmental impact; maximizing recycling and recovery efforts with efficient utilization of renewable energy.
- Encourage the adoption of changes within the supply chain by strongly recommending the use of raw materials that do not threaten or harm future generations.
- Educate the customer, and
ultimately the consumer, regarding the benefits of a restorative economy.
Learn more about the SGP Partnership at www.sgppartnership.org.
• Print optimization, fingerprinting, characterization & process control.
• Process color calibration .
• Near-Neutral Calibration (G7TM).
• Color management.
• Color measurement and tolerancing.
• Substrate attributes and testing.
• Specialty inks and coatings.
Visibility & Credibility
Each of these provides market exposure and adds credibility to your message - without breaking the budget! In addition, one or all lend positive PR value to your organization.