Welcome to Productivity Central.

This site is devoted to improving the productivity, profitability, safety and sustainability of your business. I hope you find it informational and entertaining. Please bookmark the site and come back often.

Also, be sure to check out my companion blog at http://MarComCentral.blogspot.com/ for information, ideas and tools to improve your sales and marketing efforts.
My photo
West Bend, WI, United States

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The night before Christmas... in Wisconsin

Twas the night before Christmas and through the Midwest
A storm was a'brewin, the roads were a mess.
The tow trucks were rollin' to help those in ditches.
The wind was a'howlin sending shivers down my britches.
The cheeseheads were sleeping, all snug in there beds,
while Lombardi trophies danced in there heads.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear?
a strange looking elf who was sipping a beer.
His clothes were all decked out in gold and bright green.
with large Packer logos, sure to be seen.
He spoke not a word, just reclined in my chair
exuding the confidence of victory in the air.
I stood there staring, not sure what to do.
Should I call the cops or hand him a brew?
Since he seemed to be harmless and was surely a fan,
I opened the case and gave him a can.
He polished off the second and got up with a smile.
Said he was leaving, but would be back in a while.
If I needed to find him, I should check by the grill.
He'd be having a tailgate. Oh what a thrill !
But I heard him exclaim
before he took flight:
"A Superbowl win for the Packers...
and to all a good night."

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To view a listing of blog topics for each month, click on the arrow on the left side of that month.





FTA 50 year logo

FTA 50 year logo
Flexograsphic Technical Association

Followers